ALCOHOL ADDICTION TREATMENT CENTER IN MASSACHUSETTSNorthstar Recovery Center
Treatment for Alcohol Addiction in Southborough, MA
LET US GUIDE YOUR THROUGH
SUBSTANCE ABUSE TREATMENT IN MASSACHUSETTS
Take the first step on your journey to recovery today by reaching out to our team.
A Guiding Light on Your Journey to Recovery
In the United States, alcohol is the most commonly abused addictive substance. About one in twelve adults is an alcoholic, well over half of the under-20 population has experimented with alcohol, and the scourge of alcohol-related deaths is apparent in the news every day. But there is hope because substance abuse treatments in Massachusetts are effective and increasingly available.
Unlike street drugs or illegally acquired or abused prescription drugs, alcohol is legal. It is viewed culturally as a recreational substance and is present at family dinner tables, joyful celebrations, holidays, and more. But while many can enjoy alcohol without severe consequences, far too many can and do slip into abuse, dependence, and addiction. Finding an alcohol addiction treatment center in Massachusetts is a vitally important resource that helps turn lives around. If you are looking for an alcohol addiction treatment center near Boston, reach out to Northstar Recovery Center in Southborough, MA today. We can answer any questions you have about alcohol and drug addiction treatment programs and introduce you to our alcohol addiction treatment center in Massachusetts. Just call (888)311-0911 or fill out our online form.
WHO WE ARE
Northstar Recovery Center in Southborough, MA is made up of a team of experienced, dedicated, and compassionate addiction treatment professionals. We want to see our community heal from the effects of the opioid epidemic, alcohol addiction, and other substance use disorders.
When to Get Help at an Alcohol Rehab Center in Southborough, Massachusetts
It is often difficult to recognize the warning signs of addiction when it comes to alcohol. Whether you are concerned about your alcohol consumption or a loved one, how can you tell the difference between normal use and addiction?
Our society normalizes alcohol use in ways that add to the confusion. The media, from billboards and magazine ads to Facebook and Instagram, floods us with messaging that drinking is the go-to if you had a stressful day at work (“I need a drink”), if you achieved something of significance (“I deserve a drink”), or if you have something to celebrate – so that getting a new job, buying a house, graduating, getting engaged, passing the Bar, etc. all become reasons to drink.
If you have any doubts about whether you or someone you love may be using socially acceptable contexts to justify drinking to excess, call to speak to a professional at an alcohol addiction treatment center in Southborough, Massachusetts who can help you understand the signs and risks. If you think there may be a problem with alcohol addiction, there probably is.
Why an Alcohol Addiction Rehab Center in Southborough, Massachusetts?
In an alcohol addiction treatment program in Southborough, Massachusetts, you will be in safe hands as you tackle a challenging transition from dependence on alcohol to independence from alcohol. Undergoing this passage alone is very difficult, but you do not have to be alone. Studies show that a supportive alcohol addiction treatment environment that includes peer interaction and professional alcohol addiction treatment provides the best long-term outcomes.
In an alcohol rehab in Southborough, Massachusetts, you will:
- Learn about addiction to alcohol – Knowledge is power. In an alcohol addiction rehab in Massachusetts, you will learn about how alcohol affects the body and brain, why you drink, how to handle triggers and avoid relapse, and much more that will empower you in your recovery from addiction to alcohol journey.
- Heal in a safe and sober alcohol treatment environment – Beginning recovery from addiction to alcohol under the care of professionals and in a supportive environment is an opportunity for success. Anything you can do to diminish the obstacles and challenges you face as you begin to heal is worth pursuing.
- Benefits from peer support – Having the support of peers who understand your addiction to alcohol firsthand and undergoing the same process has been proven over and over to be effective in recovery from alcohol addiction and result in better outcomes.
- Learn coping strategies and life skills for ongoing sobriety – For those addicted to alcohol in Massachusetts, it can be very difficult to imagine what life without drinking alcohol even looks like. In alcohol addiction rehab in Massachusetts, you will be provided with practical skills to enable you to live a rewarding and fulfilling sober life.
- Be treated with an individualized alcohol addiction treatment program in Massachusetts just right for you – You are not alone because millions of people, like you, struggle with addiction to alcohol. But you are also unique, and a professional alcohol addiction treatment program in MA takes that into account, treats you where you are, with protocols that acknowledge your particular risk factors, life history, and the underlying psychology of alcohol addiction.
- Have access to a range of therapeutic options – Until you experience the various modalities available in alcohol addiction rehab in MA, you may not realize the value of having a multi-pronged, coordinated program. But having a range of alcohol addiction treatments that may include, for instance, individual therapy, mindfulness training, group therapy, and support groups enfolds you in care that enhances your wellness.
- Have access to after-care – Rehab need not end with discharge. Professional alcohol addiction treatment programs in Massachusetts usually offer ongoing care that includes peer groups, ongoing therapy, and sober social opportunities.
Learn How North Star Recovery’s Outpatient Alcohol Addiction Rehab in MA Can Help
If you seek an outpatient alcohol addiction rehab in Massachusetts, Northstar Recovery Center in Southborough, MA is here for you in the MetroWest region. As our name implies, we strive to be like the North Star, offering guidance to those who are lost. An alcohol addiction rehab center with a compassionate and expert staff is your best opportunity to leave alcohol behind and begin your beautiful life in recovery from addiction to alcohol.
Whether you have questions but are not ready to commit or actively seek a safe place to begin recovery from addiction to alcohol, don’t hesitate to reach out to us. We’ll meet you where you are. You can fill out our easy online form or give us a call at (888)331-0911.
Partial Hospitalization Program in Southborough, MA
Our partial hospitalization program in Southborough, Massachusetts is the highest level of care we offer. This addiction treatment option includes clinical care and behavioral therapies. During the early days of recovery from addiction, it’s essential to have support for both the physical and emotional challenges you might face. Our team at Northstar Recovery Center in Massachusetts will help you build a strong foundation for lifelong recovery from addiction to drugs and alcohol. Typically, clients come to our addiction treatment center each weekday for several hours of counseling sessions and other interventions as needed.
Intensive Outpatient Program in Southborough, MA
An intensive outpatient program (IOP) in Southborough, MA does not require 24/7 residency at a facility, but it demands more of your time than a regular outpatient program. It is ideal for those who need a higher level of care but are okay being at home. This way the individual can still live their life while getting counseling and support that is still needed in early recovery from substance use disorder.
Individual, Group, and Family Counseling in Massachusetts
Addiction thrives in isolation, which is why group counseling sessions are a foundational part of our addiction treatment plans. In group sessions, you’ll gain perspective on your struggles with substance abuse and can connect with others who understand your experiences. Family counseling can help your loved ones understand the disease of addiction, navigate conflict, and build healthier relationships. In individual counseling sessions, you’ll be able to work through personal issues like past trauma with the help of an experienced therapist.
Contact Northstar Recovery Center
Let us guide you on your journey to recovery from addiction. Connect with our team today.