INTENSIVE OUTPATIENT PROGRAMS IN SOUTHBOROUGH, MANorthstar Recovery Center
Intensive Outpatient Program for Addiction Treatment in Southborough, MA
LET US GUIDE YOUR THROUGH
SUBSTANCE ABUSE TREATMENT IN MASSACHUSETTS
Take the first step on your journey to recovery today by reaching out to our team.
A Guiding Light on Your Journey to Recovery
There are several ways to access substance use disorder treatment programs in Southborough, MA, including residential or inpatient substance misuse treatment in MA, outpatient treatment in MA, and intensive outpatient treatment for substance use disorder in Southborough, MA. Intensive Outpatient addiction treatment program in MA refers to mental or physical health treatments provided to people who live at home and visit the addiction treatment facility, drug, and alcohol rehab center, or therapist’s office on a predetermined schedule. Intensive Outpatient day treatment programs in MA for drug or alcohol addiction recovery in Southborough, MA are good options for people who have inflexible schedules, have a reliable support group at home, do not have a co-occurring disorder, and have not previously relapsed.
But what is an Intensive Outpatient Program for addiction in Southborough, MA?
The word intensive indicates that this kind of IOP program in MA is a step somewhere in the middle between outpatient addiction treatment and residential inpatient addiction treatment in MA.
An intensive outpatient day treatment program (IOP) in MA does not require 24/7 residency at a facility, but it demands more of your time than a regular substance abuse intensive outpatient treatment program in MA. It is ideal for those who need a higher level of care but are okay being at home. To learn more about our IOP day treatment in MA or our partial hospitalization program in Southborough, MA, call Northstar Recovery Center at this number – (888) 311-0911 – or fill out our easy online form, and someone will reach out to you.
WHO WE ARE
Northstar Recovery Center in Southborough, MA is made up of a team of experienced, dedicated, and compassionate addiction treatment professionals. We want to see our community heal from the effects of the opioid epidemic, alcohol addiction, and other substance use disorders.
Benefits of an Intensive Outpatient Program in Massachusetts
An intensive outpatient program in MA has many benefits to those who seek to begin their journey of recovery at a substance abuse treatment center in MA.
- IOPs in MA tend to be of longer duration than regular outpatient programs. Increased treatment duration is linked to improved addiction recovery outcomes.
- The longer time and the intensive nature of the program mean that IOP in Southborough, MA clients forge deep, secure bonds with their peers that can last throughout a lifetime of sobriety.
- Intensive outpatient programs in MA have a higher retention rate than low-intensity outpatient addiction treatment programs, giving your investment in IOP substance abuse treatment a greater potential for a favorable outcome.
- The flexibility of an IOP in Massachusetts is not as great as with regular outpatient treatment for addiction. Still, it does allow you to keep up with your responsibilities and find comfort in your usual routines.
- Many clients appreciate the opportunity to begin the real-world practice of their newly learned skills.
- The value of peer and community support in addiction recovery in MA is great. When you are in intensive outpatient treatment for substance use disorder in MA, you can access both the peer group in the program and your circle and within your neighborhood, amplifying the benefits of group support.
- The cost of substance abuse treatment is a factor for most people, and intensive outpatient addiction treatment programs generally cost less than residential rehab for substance abuse in MA.
- By engaging intensively in addiction recovery treatment while maintaining ties to home, you can begin the family healing that is part of recovery from addiction, which is widely known as “a family disease.”
- Greater accountability is required from outpatient clients as they are not living in a protected, trigger-free setting but must navigate real-world spaces and interact with people outside the drug and alcohol rehab in Southborough, MA setting.
Understanding the Benefits of an IOP in Southborough, MA
An IOP in MA offers many benefits to those seeking sobriety. First, the IOP in MA is flexible and can be done while working around life’s schedules, for starters. This means you don’t need an excuse not to show up for work or family obligations. The great thing about this type of addiction treatment in MA also lies in its ability to provide support during therapy sessions– you or your loved ones get a chance to learn how they should best help out while understanding their role within recovery too.
IOPs are a great way to practice your coping skills outside of therapy. You can use them right away and incorporate the techniques into everyday life, which will help you master these strategies.
IOP in Southborough, MA at Northstar Recovery Center
For an Intensive Outpatient Program in Southborough, MA, consider Northstar Recovery Center. Our compassionate, professional staff provides evidence-based addiction therapies individualized to your needs in a safe, welcoming, and supportive environment.
Inpatient programs can be helpful, and in some cases, they are necessary. But few people have the time or funds to commit themselves fully for an extended period, whether because of other commitments such as work or family obligations; this is where Intensive Outpatient treatment in MA comes into play. A day treatment Intensive Outpatient Program in MA often works well with those who may not have the time to commit to an inpatient addiction treatment. If that is the case, The Northstar Recovery Center daytime IOP in MA makes it possible for you to recover from addiction on your schedule.
Virtual Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP) in MA
Virtual IOP in MA or intensive outpatient program is an online service for our outpatients. We offer this to provide our patients with much-needed support to recover from addiction at home. Since the pandemic makes it difficult for people to get out, our virtual IOP service in MA allows you to reach out for treatment wherever you are.
Substance use disorder in Massachusetts does not take a break.
So if you need to get day treatment with an IOP in MA, Northstar Recovery Center is here to help. We take the time to learn about your situation and provide support 3-5 days a week, 5 hours a day. Our IOP in Massachusetts is ready to guide you on your path to recovery from addiction.
Our mission is inspired by the fixed star that has helped travelers and seekers find their way for millennia. Northstar Recovery Center can provide you with a steady guiding light as you undertake the journey of recovery from addiction in Massachusetts. To learn more about our Intensive Outpatient Program in Massachusetts, simply call us at (888)311-0911 or fill out our online form. You are not alone.
Partial Hospitalization Program in Southborough, MA
Our partial hospitalization program in Southborough, Massachusetts is the highest level of care we offer. This addiction treatment option includes clinical care and behavioral therapies. During the early days of recovery from addiction, it’s essential to have support for both the physical and emotional challenges you might face. Our team at Northstar Recovery Center in Massachusetts will help you build a strong foundation for lifelong recovery from addiction to drugs and alcohol. Typically, clients come to our addiction treatment center each weekday for several hours of counseling sessions and other interventions as needed.
Intensive Outpatient Program in Southborough, MA
An intensive outpatient program (IOP) in Southborough, MA does not require 24/7 residency at a facility, but it demands more of your time than a regular outpatient program. It is ideal for those who need a higher level of care but are okay being at home. This way the individual can still live their life while getting counseling and support that is still needed in early recovery from substance use disorder.
Individual, Group, and Family Counseling in Massachusetts
Addiction thrives in isolation, which is why group counseling sessions are a foundational part of our addiction treatment plans. In group sessions, you’ll gain perspective on your struggles with substance abuse and can connect with others who understand your experiences. Family counseling can help your loved ones understand the disease of addiction, navigate conflict, and build healthier relationships. In individual counseling sessions, you’ll be able to work through personal issues like past trauma with the help of an experienced therapist.